Certified Employment Opportunities | Kimberly
- These positions will be open until filled.
- To initiate application process please submit a letter of introduction and your resume (those selected for an interview will be required to then submit an application packet).
- Certified Application Packet requires a certified application, signed release of information, and the experience and verification form found below.
- The B6 experience form will be required prior to the offer of a contract.
- If you are interested, know of anyone that may be interested in any of the open positions or have any questions feel free to call Cathy at (208) 423-4170 x3308 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kimberly Elementary School is looking for a 5th grade teacher to complete the school year: This unanticipated opening (Mrs. Stallings' husband accepted a job offer in Seattle) is an opportunity to join a really awesome 5th grade team of teachers. Our elementary administrators empower teachers to do the best possible job! Our teachers enjoy collegiality, autonomy and community support. We take a student-centered approach to problem solving, and value highly the contributions that all teachers make helping students grow academically, socially and emotionally.In addition, it's just plain FUN to work here
Coaching / Extra Curricular opportunities available:
- KMS girls soccer coach
- KMS boys soccer coach
- Certified Application
- Principal Application
- Vice-Principal Application
- Release of Information
- Experience and Education Verification
- B6 Experience Form