- These positions will be open until filled.
- To initiate application process please submit a letter of introduction and your resume (those selected for an interview will be required to then submit an application packet).
- Certified Application Packet requires a certified application, signed release of information, and the experience and verification form found below.
- The B6 experience form will be required prior to the offer of a contract.
- If you are interested, know of anyone that may be interested in any of the open positions or have any questions feel free to call Cathy at (208) 423-4170 x3308 or e-mail email@example.com.
Certified opportunities available for the 2017-2018 School Year (Might just be the job for you!):
If you would like to apply or have any questions please note the application instructions and contact information listed above.
Middle School Nutrition Teacher Needed: This is a half-time position (all day every other day). An Idaho teaching credential is required. If you are interested the application process is listed above. If you have any questions please feel free to call Cathy at (208) 423-4170 x3308.
Mentor opportunities available: Kimberly School District is looking for people with previous teaching experience to act as intensive mentors to work with non-traditionally trained teachers. These positions would be a great fit for retired teachers, part-time teachers, or teachers who have previosly taught but are currently stay at home parents. Compensation is $22.75 per hour. Please contact Keelie Campbell, Director of Programs, at 208-423-4170 x3325 or firstname.lastname@example.org if interested, know of anyone who may be interested, or if you have any questions.
Coaching / Extra Curricular opportunities available:
- KMS girls soccer coach
- KMS boys soccer coach
- 7th grade boy's basketball coach
- KHS bowling coach
You are welcome to submit your documents via e-mail at email@example.com, fax at (208) 423-6155, or by mail 141 Center St. W. Kimberly, ID 83341.