Paraprofessional After School | Kimberly
A demonstrated interest in and aptitude for the work to be performed; such alternative to the above qualifications as the District may find appropriate.
Primary Responsibility to:
Head Teacher / Director
- Plans safe enrichment activities and maintains safety while doing them.
- Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintains acceptable personal appearance and hygiene.
- Supervises participants.
- Is knowledgeable of the building’s emergency procedures.
- Follows licensing and school procedures to safeguard the health and safety of the participants in the After School Program, which include but are not limited to hand washing, sanitary measures, playground safety, and rules regarding the use of supplies and equipment.
- Acts as a person all of the participants can look up to in the following ways, including but not limited to their language, dress, and attitude.
Terms of Employment:
The employment period and salary shall be determined by the Superintendent according to, but not limited to, available funds and available work.
Performance of this position will be evaluated periodically by the head teacher, After School director and/or building principal.