Network and Help Desk Specialist | Kimberly
Demonstrated ability to successfully accomplish the performance tasks listed below.
Primary Responsibility to:
Secondary Responsibility to:
Assistant Technology Director
In order to assist the technology director and assistant technology director in the efficient operation of the technology department so that a maximum positive impact can be made on the education of children, the network and help desk specialist shall carry out the following tasks:
- Works at will.
- Manages Help Desk; assigning and responding to trouble tickets.
- Maintains network accounts.
- Troubleshoots network issues.
- Directs technicians and interns.
- Assists technology director.
- Builds, maintains, removes from service networked PC’s.
- Maintains inventory tracking.
- Maintains back-up of staff directory.
- Tracks subscriptions for tech department and IT program.
- Monitors content filtering, firewall, and mail monitoring services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Term of Employment:
Eight (8) hours per day, 5 days per week, year round. The salary shall be commensurate with the classified salary schedule
Performance of this position will be evaluated annually by the Technology Director or Assistant Technology Director in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of classified personnel.