May 8, 2018 | Kimberly
KIMBERLY SCHOOL DISTRICT 414
KIMBERLY SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
May 8, 2018
Special Meeting Minutes
The meeting was called to order by Mr. Champlin at 12:04 p.m. Present were trustees Mr. Giles and Mr. Higdem. Mr. Nield was absent. Also in attendance were Mr. Schroeder, Superintendent and Mrs. Searby, District Clerk.
AGENDA: Mr. Giles moved to approve the agenda. Mr. Nield seconded the motion. The motion carried 3-0.
APPROVE RATIFICATION OF FY19 NEGOTIATIONS: Curtis Giles moved and Myron Nield seconded the motion to approve the ratification of FY18 negotiations. The motion carried 4-0.
APPROVE THE FY19 SALARY SCHEDULES: Dane Higdem moved and Curtis Giles seconded the motion to approve the following salary schedule. The motion carried 3-0.
- Certified Salary Schedule
- Classified Salary Schedule
- Stipend Salary Schedule
APPROVE NEW INSURANCE PLANS: Curtis Giles moved and Dane Higdem seconded the motion to approve the new insurance plans with a September 1 plan date. The motion carried 3-0.
- Blue Cross Health Insurance “Tri-Plan”
- Blue Cross PPO / Blue Cross Willamette Dental options
- Blue Cross Vision
PERSONNEL REPORT: Curtis Giles moved and Myron Nield seconded the motion to approve the personnel report. The motion carried 3-0.
Approve Certified Teacher Contracts
Approve Administrator Contracts
Approve Superintendent Contract
- Aaron Martin 6th grade Teacher
- Kristi Moore 4th grade Teacher
- Nate Cook Stem/Literacy Teacher
- Chase Glorfield High School English
- Debra Green 5th grade Teacher
- Kayla Gardner K-5 Resource
- Esperanza Garcia Migrant Family Liaison
- Corinne Rose Head Custodian
- Nicole Kindred 4th grade Teacher
- Amanda Plew KMS Cheer Coach
- Debra Ginder SPED Para
- Kelly Gibbons Physical Education Teacher
ADJOURNMENT: Curtis Giles moved to adjourn the open meeting at 12:46 p.m., Dane Higdem seconded the motion. The motion carried 3-0.
Mr. Rob Champlin, Chairman Cassandra Searby, District Clerk