Elementary Vice-Principal | Kimberly
Elementary Vice Principal
To assist the elementary school principal in general supervision of the elementary school.
Specific Job Tasks:
- Oversees supervision and evaluations for grades 3, 4 and 5 teachers.
- Is responsible for discipline issues in grades 3-5 while on campus and communicates effectively with parents and staff members regarding disciplinary matters.
- Assists with routine disciplinary issues in grades k-5 in the absence of the principal.
- Routinely attends 3rd, 4th and 5th grade team meetings and assists with the implementation of the CCSS at those grade levels.
- Functions as administrator in charge of the elementary school in the absence of the principal.
- Handles and completes assigned paperwork.
- Communicates frequently with staff about their responsibility in relationship to student achievement.
- Actively participates in the school leadership teams.
- Helps plan and coordinate the public relations program for the school.
- Attends IEP and 504 meetings for grades 3-5 and as needed for grades K-2.
- Fulfills other duties as assigned by the superintendent and elementary school principal.
Elementary School Principal
Terms of Employment:
The contract period shall be 1.0 FTE based on two hundred and five (205) days. The salary shall be set according to recommendation of the Superintendent.
Performance will be evaluated annually and in writing by the Principal.